Forevermark Digital Contest
Terms & Conditions
1. Contest organiser, Diamond & Platinum Sdn Bhd with registered/primary address, 40-2, Jalan Maarof, Bangsar Baru, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
2. Contest is open to all Malaysian age 18 & above. All staffs from Diamond & Platinum Sdn Bhd, companies of the DeGem group, their partners, their advertising agencies as well as their immediate families are not eligible for the contest.
3. You can share as many posts as you like. Make sure you include hashtag #DNPForevermarkMoment #Forevermark and tag @Forevermark @DiamondnPlatinum for every post. Incomplete info will be automatically disqualified.
4. Contest is valid from 28th August to 30th September 2020, entries received after this period will be disqualified.
5. Judging is based on overall creativity and fulfilment in criteria.
6. All winners will be selected by independent parties from the organiser, partners and agencies.
7. Winners will be announced latest by 16th October 2020 via organiser’s Facebook and Instagram page.
8. Each winner is entitled to one prize only. Prizes are strictly non-transferable, non-exchangeable and may not be encashed.
9. In the event that an entrant is not contactable after three (3) attempts for three (3) consecutive days, or if contacted, chooses not to accept the prize, the organiser reserves the right to disqualify the entrant’s eligibility and forfeit the prize, or the next qualified entrant may be selected according to the discretion of the organiser.
10. The organiser does not guarantee the availability of the prize and has the sole and absolute discretion to replace and/or substitute such prize(s) with any other prize of similar value as determined by the organizer.
11. The organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not comply with any of the Terms and Conditions of this contest or if the organiser is of the view that the entrant fails to meet any of the organiser’s participation criteria.
12. All entries are property of the organiser.
13. The organiser is permitted to the use of your name, image, voice and/or likeness for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further notice or compensation.
14. The organiser shall have and the absolute right and discretion to advertise and/or air and/or print the recording and/or use the slogan, names or nicknames on any of its programmes/channels or in any media of any kind, in whole or in part, at the organiser’s discretion. All copyrights subsisting in the recording shall belong to the organiser absolutely.
15. All decisions are final and the organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of the contest at any time without prior notice.
16. By entering or participating in the contest you agree to the stated Terms & Conditions of this contest.