BRACELET MEASUREMENT GUIDE
How to measure your bracelet size accurately
- Use a measuring tape or piece of string and measure above your wrist bone.
- If using string, measure the length of the string corresponding to your wrist circumference with a ruler.
- Find the corresponding size in the product details.
RING SIZE GUIDE
How to measure your ring size accurately
- Cut a slip of paper and wrap around your finger (avoid using string as it stretches)
- Mark the point where the ends of the paper meet.
- Use a ruler to measure the circumference of your finger.
- Repeat 3 times for accuracy.